The purpose for starting this blog was to detail my journey, and occasional mishaps with my recent Alpha-Gal allegry diagnosis which I have aptly named the Alpha-Guy blog, (get it?).
In most of the posts I will discuss the daily ins-and-outs of dealing with this fickle problem of being allergic to mammalian (red) meat. I will also be doing my best to bring some light onto this annoying and serious problem by posting my favorite red meat free recipes, and providing some helpful tidbits and info along the way.
My ultimate goal is that someone, anyone who may be pushing through this as I am can take something away from my stories and ramblings.
- Over The Wire: Bandit ChallengesSeptember 14, 2019Bandit Level 0 -> Level 1 From their website: The password for the next level is stored in a file called readme located in the home directory. Use this password to log into bandit1 using SSH. Whenever you find a password for a level, use SSH (on […]
- Chicken & Rice SoupJune 4, 2019
- Catching Up: pt 2December 18, 2018See, I told you I am terrible at writing these things consistently, I am just now edging out some time to sit down and work on this second post that was promised over 2 weeks ago. Something always seems to come up, and like I said in the previous […]
- Catching Up: pt 1December 7, 2018In case you haven't already noticed, I am terrible at writing blogs in a consistent manner. […]
- The Follow UpNovember 19, 2018It has officially been a whole month or so without knowingly ingesting any form of red meat. Notice how I said “knowingly”. There have been several instances where I have been served food that has certainly been contaminated with red […]